- Article on the "Anuraag School" in 'Sakshi' Telugu News Paper 'Spurti' Column ( Please Click on the Logo )
- Mr Ramanjaneyulu's Visit to USA:
Mr Ramanjaneyulu, Founder of Anuraag School for Mentally Challenged, India visited US in the month of July 2009. First he visited TANA at Chicago and then came to Cary, North Carolina. Some highlights of his visit are...
- He met Mayor of Cary and exchanged the ideas and requested support for Anuraag Foundation's activities.
- He Visited Hill Center , in Durham, a school for mentally challenged children and training center for teachers
- He met the like minded people and explained the activities at Anuraag, India and requested help and support for the activities
- Participated in couple of fund raising activities